Top 10 Features of Tally Software (Tally.ERP 9)
When it comes to ERP software, with the best Features of Tally Software, it provides Tally.ERP 9 for small and medium businesses to effectively run their business. For over 30 years, Tally.ERP 9 has been used by traders across India to create important business announcements to help them manage their daily operations and make important decisions.
Tally.ERP 9 has robust processes that make the software reliable and easy to use. We have listed these features below.
Here are some important features of Tally software that traders should look for in their ERP software.
Financial management in Tally.ERP software 9
- With Tally.ERP 9, traders can easily create and track inventory. Receive detailed information about your daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly sales.
- Dealers can easily create a purchase order and view the seller’s purchase history.
- Setup and monitoring are easy with Tally’s ERP software.
- Businesses receive comprehensive support and effort to develop letters, payments, receipts, and gift certificates.
- Tally.ERP 9 software supports banking transactions
Banking transactions support in Tally.ERP 9 software
- Self-employed people can easily manage their checks with Tally.ERP9. You can create and track cash/deposit checks.
- You will find it very easy to use Tally.ERP 9 to streamline your business transactions directly with your banking information. Simply download a copy of the statement into the software. Within minutes, you will see the names of the contracts based on your reference number.
- Tally.ERP 9 supports business in the form of electronic payments with multiple banks.
Tally.ERP 9 can be used to manage commercial products in an easy transition. You can set unlimited stock categories, stock categories, and sort products accordingly. Receive alerts by product category and category for details on the status of your product site-wide.
You can create multiple godowns and track godown-smart products according to your industry. Create multiple price lists for your business to manage different customers. Manage inventory by batch and enter detailed information to see where your inventory is. It is one of the best Features of Tally Software.
GST is compliant with Tally.ERP 9 software
Easily export GST files with Tally.ERP 9 and support GSTR-1, GSTR-2, and GSTR-3B. Tally.ERP 9 is GST compliant. It is designed to handle TPS transactions, reverse situations, prepayment, and more. In the case of GSTR-2, vendors and GSTPs can create documents and send data directly as JSON. Sellers can add a return service to claim lost invoices, purchases, and tax returns. Merchants and GSTPs can send alerts to senders of invalid or missing mail so they can act quickly and resolve the issue.
An important part of the Tally Release is that it presents the exchange rate when comparing prices. A change list can be used to modify a list without having to worry about writing data or removing other changes.
Easy access to commercial information
Traders can access their balance sheet and income statement anytime with just one click before making important trading decisions. Tally.ERP 9 provides information on party payout, product performance, income, earnings, and more information for decision-making.
Budget and management
Cost and management are different aspects of ERP software. Most companies like to divide funds into different departments or payment centers and keep the different rates applied to each unit. Tally.ERP 9 allows businesses to convert funds to places of payment and track the cost of protecting the funds. Businesses can set credit limits for both parties, and before submitting to a trade, Tally.ERP 9 notifies users if the trade specifically exceeds the limit.
Also, read more about Joblio App
Manage an unlimited number of companies and group companies
Tally.ERP 9 offers you the possibility of managing the data of several companies operating under the same license. Users can create business teams in ERP software to view the collected data.
One of the core features of Tally’s ERP software is that users can view the financial performance of a group of companies and even compare financial data on a quarterly basis.
ERP software security features
Tally Vault passwords encrypt and protect your data from inaccessibility.
You can configure user controls to define and allow user-level access and control.
Remote Control Features of Tally Software
Need to access marketing announcements or add new businesses? Security is an issue that arises when you need to access business information from another source. Tally.ERP 9 allows you to securely access your business information and modify it as needed to determine business priorities when you need it.
Sync files from multiple locations
Tally’s ERP software synchronization can help manage data between two or more locations. You can define and create rules. The data will also be synchronized when you access the new information on the voucher.
Tally ERP Software Version and Price
- Tally.ERP 9 is available in two versions: Tally.ERP 9 Silver and Tally.ERP 9 Gold.
- Tally.ERP 9 Silver is a standalone license and costs Rs. 18,000 / – + GST
- Tally.ERP 9 Gold is a multi-user license and costs Rs. 54,000 / – and its GST. Multiple user licenses work seamlessly with all users in the LAN environment