Python is a computer programming language commonly used for building websites and software, automating tasks, and analyzing data. Python is a general-purpose language, which means that it can be used to create various types of programs and does not specialize in solving any particular problem.
It is used for:
- web development (server side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
Python is often used to develop the back end of a website or application, parts that are not visible to the user. Python’s role in web development can include sending data to and from the server, processing data and communicating with the database, URL routing, and security. Python provides many different web development frameworks. The most commonly used are Django and Flask.
Some web development jobs using Python include Internal Engineer, Full-Time Engineer, Python Developer, Software Engineer, and DevOps Engineer.
In software development, Python can help with tasks such as compilation control, bug tracking, and testing. With Python, software developers can automatically test new products or features. Some of the Python tools used for software testing include Green and Requestestium.
Python has become a staple in data science, enabling data analysts and other professionals to use the language to perform complex statistical calculations, create data visualizations, build machine learning algorithms, manipulate and analyze data, and perform other data-related tasks.
Python can create a wide variety of different data visualizations such as line and bar charts, pie charts, bar charts, and 3D charts. Python also has a number of libraries that enable programmers to write data analysis and machine learning programs faster and more efficiently, like TensorFlow and Keras.
Automation or scripting
If you find yourself doing a repetitive task, you can improve productivity by automating it with Python. The writing of the code used to create these automated processes is called scripting. In the world of coding, automation can be used to check multiple files for errors, convert files, perform simple math calculations, and eliminate duplicates in data.
Python can be used even by beginners to automate simple tasks on a computer, such as renaming files, finding and downloading online content, or sending emails or text messages according to a desired time frame.
Python is popular for a number of reasons. Here’s a closer look at what makes it so versatile and easy to use for programmers.
- It has a simple syntax that mimics natural language, making it easy to read and understand. This helps to create projects faster and improve them.
- Very flexible. Python can be used for a variety of tasks, from web development to machine learning.
- It is very easy to use for beginners, which makes it popular with novice programmers.
- It is open source, which means that it can be used and redistributed for free, even for commercial purposes.
- Python Libraries and Module Repositories: third-party code packages. Built to empower Python, it is huge and growing.
- Python has a large and active community that contributes to the library of Python modules and libraries and acts as a useful resource for other programmers. A large support community means that if developers run into obstacles, it is relatively easy to find a solution; someone may have faced the same problem before.
Why Python Programming?
You might be wondering why use Python? Why not another programming language?
Python Programming Applications:
- Web Development: Python provides various web development frameworks like Django, Pyramid, Flask. This framework is known for its security, flexibility, and scalability.
- Game Development: PySoy and PyGame are two Python libraries used for game development
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – there are many open source libraries that can be used when developing AI / ML applications
- Desktop GUI – graphical the desktop interface provides many toolkits and frameworks with which we can build desktop applications, some GUI frameworks.
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) : Joint Space Alliance, one of NASA’s space shuttle contractors, has developed a workflow automation system & # 40; OK and # 41; Fast internal resources on an important project indicate that:
“Python allows us to solve complex programs like WAS without getting bogged down in the language.”
Nasa also published a website (https://code.nasa.gov/), where there are 400 open source projects which use python.
- Netflix : There are several projects on Netflix that use Python:
• Central Alert Gateway
• Chaos Gorilla
• Security Monkey
Of all the projects, regional failover is the one they have because the system reduces downtime from 45 to 7 minutes at no additional cost. Instagram : Instagram uses Python extensively as well. They built a social media photo sharing platform using Django, a Python web framework. Moreover, they can successfully update their framework without any glitches.